Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How the Republicans Lost a Gimmee

John McCain was the “chosen one” of the northeast, (socially) liberal,old school republicans (rino) represented by Alf Landon, Thomas Dewey, Nelson Rockefeller and others.
The new wing of the republican party is represented by Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan and now Sarah Palin are held in disdain by the rinos.
One can determine that by the way they are attacking Sarah Palin and trying to pin their loss on her.
(Acting like democrats, hiding behind a woman’s skirt.)
McCain reached across the aisle and drew back a bloody nub.
This race was McCain’s to lose and he succeeded. You do not stop campaigning in the midst of a campaign especially when you are winning. Then, get in on the side the voters are against.
Show me the red states in the northeast and I may change my opinion.
Sarah could not believe it when McCain pulled out of Michigan. (Michigan was relatively close and could have been won with just a little effort.)

PALIN---DELAY IN ‘12

ATTACK !, ATTACK !!, ATTACK !!!

They are not your friends !!!

Grab’em by the nose and kick’em in the ass !!!


1 comment:

  1. McCain lost this election, he refused the fight, instead kept turning the other cheek, people like me are sick of this centrist move in the republican party, I have been a registered republican since 1968 when I could register, yet this left leaning party isnt the party I joined, the concept "WE" republicans need to reach out to democrats is absurd, MY core beliefs arent negotiable, anymore than theirs are, I refuse to vote for any republican willing to "get along", that isnt why they are elected, they are in office to do My bidding, not bend to any other party

    ReplyDelete